Exhausted, I retired from the throng and spent a quiet China holiday cingjing afternoon talking to a local herbalist whose wares were on show in a side street.
The China holiday cingjing herbalist was quite happy for me to investigate his potions and tell me their uses. Dried snake is for chest pains, though for a cough remedy he recommends dried lizards mixed with some green pellets.
Powdered armadillo is given for relief of morning sickness, while for a stomach complaint he would supply elkhom. He had racks of snake-skins, pungent smelling roots (snake venom antidote), tortoiseshell*. sea porcupines, and bats pinned up with their wings outstretched.
China holiday cingjing Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The 2-Week Bikini Competition Diet
- Keeping Fit In Retirement, Mastering Swimming, Healthier Holidays
- Luxury Spa Hotel in The Cotswolds
- Summer Migraines: How to Enjoy the Season with Less Pain
- When Can I Travel to South Africa? FOMO VS JOMO