The perfect balance of near-yet-far in North Malé Atoll.
WHO BOOKS? Cool couples – and a sprinkling of celebs – looking to be spoilt in style.
ROOM LUST Recently renovated, all rooms are slick and spacious with private pools as standard. We hear that Kate Moss loves the massive Ocean Pavilion 31 at the end of the jetty – complete with champagne-stufed Smeg fridge.
Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives Photo Gallery
RELAX… Huvafen Fushi was the frst to take relaxation beneath the surface with the underwater LIME Spa. It’s not just the treatments that are soothing, we could have stayed for hours hypnotised by the darting fsh in a post-massage stupor.
ACTION! Tere’s plenty to see snorkelling the house reef but for some real action, head to the nearby Rasfari dive site to see a sealife spectacular along the coral wall. Get back in time to watch sunset from the new outdoor lounge at Raw – cameras and cocktails at the ready.
WE LOVE Vinum dinners in the wine cellar. Extravagant? Sure. Unforgettable? Defnitely!
GET THERE 30-minute speedboat from Malé.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES
- Los Cabos Weddings on the Beach The Los Cabos Landscape