Also known as the Cave Window, Cueva Ventana is a huge cave located in Arecibo, Puerto Rico. The cave lends a spectacular view of Rio de Grande Arecibo Valley, making it one of the most visited natural attractions in Puerto Rico. Inside the cave are impressive formations of stalactites and stalagmites while the hike ends with the scenic view of the Rio de Grande which catches first time guests in total awe. Cueva Ventana has also been featured in a number of films, including Runner, Runner in 2012 and Disney Channel Original Movie Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie in 2009. Cueva Ventana is usually flocked by guests during the weekends while night tours are available from Wednesday to Thursday.
Cueva Ventana Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES