Rescuing baby magpies isn’t black and white
Stepping in to help a fallen magpie chick may be an act of kindness, but beware of over-protective mum and dad.
Should you happen upon a baby magpie who appears to have fallen out of its nest, take care. While you may be kind-hearted and want to take it under your wing, scooping it up could do more harm than good.
With a total population of 706,000 Salonika is Greece’s second largest city and after Piraeus also the second most important seaport. Situated at the end of the Gulf of Salonika and on the versant slopes of the Chortiatis Mountains and also being the capital of Greek Macedonia it constitutes a major bridge for trade and commerce between Europe and the Middle East. The tourist will be especially attracted by Salonika’s beautiful Byzantine churches.
Map of Greece Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Tokyo Map – Tokyo City Guide
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide