Located in Carolina, Puerto Rico, Museo del Ni±o is one of the must-visits for families with kids 15 years old and below. This is a three-storey building with hundreds of interactive activities that kids get to learn and play with. At the very center of the building is a volcano with an almost real-life eruption while the stationary airplane allows for educational tours. There are activities fitting toddlers to high-schoolers inside Museo del Ni±o. Kids can dress up and act like reporters in front of a real camera; or they can become dentists and bankers equipped with wigs and costumes. Children can also design their own cars and use them to race or opt for the quieter activities like coloring and crafting.
Museo del Niño Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES