Superior Nut Outlet US Map & Phone & Address
225 Msgr. O’Brien Hwy. Cambridge; (617) 876-3808 Every kind of nut imaginable is processed here and trucked out all over greater Boston. In a tiny office in front of the factory, anyone can walk in and purchase fresh nuts by the bag or jar, at discount. There are usually a few specials, like a twenty-ounce jar of honey-roasted cashews for just $3, very cheap indeed. A one-pound bag of mixed filberts, almonds, cashews, Brazil nuts, and pecans was seen for
$4. Raw, blanched almonds for baking whole, sliced or slivered are about $4 a pound; Spanish peanuts go for $1.75 a pound.
Processed nuts and candies include butter toffee peanuts, $2 a pound; jumbo dried peaches, $4.50 a pound; and all-natural sun-dried raisins, $1.50 a pound. Also, a 3-pound jar of old-fashioned peanut butter for $8.50. Plus gummi bears, bridge mix, and the rest. Open weekdays only, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Superior Nut Outlet US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES