The Piano Mill US Map & Phone & Address
311 Needham St, Newton; (617) 928-1237
Cheap grand pianos? Yes, relatively speaking. You can save yourself a grand or so by going used. Piano Mill has a vast selection (the biggest in New England, by their estimation) of pre-owned ivories, which are restored to pristine condition on the premises. There are usually dozens of these to look at, in all sizes, shapes, and colors. Some are rental models, others are trade-ins; you may even find some new models that have been cut loose by other dealers. Prices on PM’s own new pianos are competitive, too. Open Mondays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 6 P.M.; Sundays noon to 4 P.M.
For similar deals, check out Boston Organ and Piano at 104 Boyl-ston Street, Boston, telephone (617) 426-1988; also 677 Worcester Road (Rte. 9), Natick, (617) 332-6650; and 70 Main Street (Rte. 28), Reading, (617) 944-4222.
The Piano Mill US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES