Tis is the party isle but not as you know it. Rather than mind-bending club crawls, these long-weekend ReSet retreats (which allow for up to 12 guests) are about total body overhauls. Based at the Aguas de Ibiza hotel overlooking a marina, founder and ftness expert James Davis is on a mission to make exercising fun. Catering for all levels of ftness, everyone is asked to do a DNA mouth swab to help work out a nutrition plan, three weeks before their arrival.
THE BEACH BODY BLITZ 38 DEGREES NORTH, IBIZA Photo Gallery
Te programmes include kickboxing on the beach, Vinyasa yoga and hikes that follow the beautiful coastline, up through the old town of Santa Eulària des Riu. Te food is sensational – think superfood salads, and avocado and pumpkin curries – but the staf won’t frown if you want to knock back a couple of cocktails come sunset. OBody: ReSet Ibiza retreat costs from £999 per person for four days and three nights; thirtyeightdegreesnorth.com.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Boulogne-sur-Mer Travel Guide: A Collection Of Maps
- Map of Nevers – How To Tour A City With Purpose
- More Things To Do In Moutier, Switzerland
- Map of Mountain View – Mountain View Travel Guide – The Cultural Capital of Silicon Valley
- The Best Places To Travel In Maryland For A Day Trip – Maryland Map