366A Somerville Ave. Somerville; (617) 628-4300
This narrow bar in Union Square also happens to have great food (see the listing in Restaurants
Somerville). And somehow, they fit rock, folk, and blues bands in on Thursdays through Saturdays, with no cover charge. Don’t miss their very own 11th Chapter Band on Sunday nights. The atmosphere is dark and funky, with lots of good beers on tap and even more in bottles.
Green Briar Pub
304 Washington St. Brighton; (617) 789-4100
There is no shortage of Irish music pubs in Boston. Green Briar is one of the larger, nicer ones. Local Irish rock bands play every Friday and Saturday night, with cover charges around $3. Better yet is Monday night’s traditional Irish jam session, with all acoustic instruments and no cover. Music starts after 9 P.M.; toward midnight the kitchen sends out free sandwiches for the players, and you can have one too.
Burke’s US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES