Visit to Washington
UMATILLA NATIONAL FOREST
This tract is in the Blue Mountains, and includes 6,387-foot Oregon Butte, 6,379-foot Diamond Peak, and over 110,000 acres of the 177,000-acre Wenaha-Tucannon Wilderness.
Camping and campfires are allowed in most areas of the National Forest. See the Umatilla National Forest listing in the Oregon chapter for more information.
IDAHO PANHANDLE NATIONAL FORESTS
About 283,000 acres of Kaniksu National Forest, which is part of the Idaho Panhandle National Forests, are located in the northeast corner of Washington next to Colville National Forest.
Included here are some mountains over 6,000 feet. Camping and campfires are allowed. See the Idaho Panhandle National Forests entry in the Idaho chapter for more information.
Visit to Washington Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- The 10 Best American National Parks to Visit
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives