Cambridge Music Center US Map & Phone & Address
4 Hemenway St. Boston; (617) 247-1747
1904 Massachusetts Ave. Cambridge; (617)491-5433
A dealer primarily of used guitars and amps, priced to move. Fender Squires start as low as $175 and up; a Japanese-made Ibanez recently went for $100. Used amps tend to be classic tube models from the 1960s and 1970s, as well as new Crate amps, modestly priced.
CMC offers good service, with repairs done on the premises. Used guitars are warrantied for as long as the buyer owns them; chances are, any bugs have already turned up and gotten fixed. Amps, being older, are warrantied for thirty days. Lots of strings, straps, and accessories; friendly help. Open seven days; the Boston branch is closed Sundays in the summertime.
Cambridge Music Center US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES