Between 1976 and 1988, a total of 150 international congresses were held in Turkey. In recent years Istanbul has become a preferred site for organizations wishing to hold congresses and conventions in a place that is not just convenient and comfortable but also stimulating and exciting. The home of empires and a bridge between continents and cultures, Istanbul fits the bill precisely. The city’s amenities – hotels, halls and other facilities – are well suited to congress tourism while the wealth of cultural, historical and natural assets are appealing not only to delegates, but to those who accompany them as well.
CONGRESS TOURISM AND ISTANBUL Photo Gallery
She measured 87.8 m in length and had a 12.8-m beam. The single screw was powered by a three-cylinder triple expansion steam engine that used two boilers. In 1906 she was renamed Portsmouth by Portsea S.S. Co. Ltd, Cardiff, and McNeil, Hinde and Co. were the managers. In 1912 she was renamed William (Official No.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide