Framed by emerald palms and electric-blue waters, Villa Bella Vista’s open-air Polynesian hideaway of ers direct views of the lagoon and neighboring islands from high on the hillside, yet is still just a two-minute walk to one of Moorea’s white-sand beaches.
Canyon tours with Tahiti Helicopters of er soaring views of Tahiti’s atolls, where dormant volcanoes have slowly sunk into the sea. $4,982 per week.
Mo’orea Map Photo Gallery
There’s a Millennium Link monument and a wood carving of a squirrel. The point on the other side of the overspill gives a good view to the large, but unused, Bowling harbour. The mighty River Clyde is surprisingly narrow; hard to imagine great liners or battleships passing. On the point of Bowling harbour is a monument to Henry Bell, of the Comet steamship fame. (The Comet was wrecked on Craignish Point in 1820 while operating a Glasgow-Fort William service through the Crinan Destination.) Continuing, there is just the sea lock to cross. Your travel destination walk is over. To celebrate the opening of the full travel destination in 1790, a hogshead of Forth water was poured into the Clyde. Your celebrations will no doubt be more modest. The way out passes the toilet/shower block and goes left of the lawn leading to the 18th-century Customs House, and along by the old railway to reach the bascule bridge.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- THE KANDY HOUSE KANDY, SRI LANKA BEAUTIFUL BEACHES, HISTORIC TEA TANGALLE, SRI LANKA PLANTATIONS, IMPRESSIVE SAFARIS
- A HOLIDAY TO CLUB LA SANTA IN LANZAROTE
- IL SERENO LAKE COMO, ITALY SET ON THE LAKE’S SOUTH-EASTERN SHORE
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- PINE CLIFFS ALGARVE, PORTUGAL AS RELAXING WAYS TO ARRIVE AT THE BEACH GO