DOMINICAN REPUBLIC WHERE ALL-INCLUSIVE MEANS AFFORDABLY CHIC Few locales do all-inclusive resorts more glamorously or more aff ordably than this Caribbean nation. Adults-only Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana off ers 465 spacious suites, all of which feature a terrace or balcony with a Jacuzzi.
Weddings take place in a gazebo or on a private strand, while reception venues include a terrace, the beach and a ballroom. The Secrets of Love package, which covers the ceremony, cocktail hour and a private dinner for 20 guests, starts at just $2,799 (plus $68 per person for additional guests).
Rooms from $353 per couple, all-inclusive. Another option: sailing into the sunset on La Barcaza (aka The Wedding Boat), a sleek two-level vessel that comfortably holds 50 to 75 guests for a scenic ceremony and a three-hour reception at sea. The La Barcaza Gold symbolic ceremony package starts at $990; three-hour reception packages (including transportation from Bavaro-area hotels and an onboard DJ) range from $55 to $85 per person
Dominican Republic Flag Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES