Elements US Map & Phone & Address
18-20 Union Park St, Boston; (617)451-9990
276 Newbury St. Boston; (617) 437-0319
60 School St, Boston; (617) 227-0005
For unique, handcrafted jewelry at prices you can afford, this is a refreshing alternative in some otherwise expensive parts of town. From its South End warehouse, Elements distributes jewelry, ceramics, glassware, clocks, mirrors, and other kinds of eye-catching decorative items. Some are made by the company right there; other pieces are handmade by local artisans. Many can be seen in fancy boutiques and catalogs at much higher prices, like the cow shaped coffee mug that was $18 in the Museum of Fine Arts shop, but half that price here.
Starting from that one original store, Elements has become a small chain (sorry, Cheapsters, no pun intended) and a big success story. The Union Park branch is closed in summer; otherwise, all stores are open seven days a week.
Elements US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide