Head up there to watch the Symphony of Lights show. Board the Peak Tram from the Garden Road Lower Terminus.
For a cultural market vibe, PMQ (the old Police Married Quarters) is now home to scores of creative and design industries, pmq.org.hk. Michelin-star chef Jason Atherton’s restaurant and bar, Aberdeen Street Social, is handy for a post-shopping cocktail or meal, aberdeenstreetsocial.hk.
A trip to Hong Kong wouldn’t be complete without a foot massage – it’s the best $10 you’ll ever spend! Try the Ten Feet Tall spa in Central Hong Kong, tenfeettall.com.hk.
It’s the best way to prep for more shopping!
Find out more Hong Kong Tourism Board, discoverhongkong.com
Hong Kong Tourism Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES