National Ski & Bike US Map & Phone & Address
102 Washington St. South Attleboro; (508) 761-4500
Walk into National Ski & Bike and head straight upstairs. That’s where they’ve put their bargain basement (??), filled with closeouts and discontinued models. A Raleigh mountain bike with a retail price of $319 was already a deal at $260; it became a steal upstairs, where it was reduced to $219. In-line skates by Roller-blade, retail $150, were seen for $119.99 here. During a summer visit, the place was filled with hundreds of pairs of ski boots at off-season prices. A pair by Salomon, $235 retail, were just $99. It pays to think ahead!
If you’re looking for low-priced sporting equipment, this place is worth a trip from anywhere. Open Mondays through Fridays, 10 a.m. to 8 P.M.; Saturdays, 10-6, and Sundays, 12-5.
National Ski & Bike US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES