NORTHEAST SPAIN MAP
Northeastern Spain encompasses the country’s most avidly regionalistic areas and is home to some of its best cuisine. Catalufia is justly proud of its treasures, from mountains to beaches to hip Barcelona. However, Catalufia isn’t the only reason to head northeast. The area is also home to the glorious mountains of the Pyrenees, the running bulls of Navarra, the industrious cities of Aragon, the beautiful coasts of Basque Country, and the crazy parties of the Balearic Islands.
From rocky Costa Brava to chic Barcelona, the prosperous Catalufia is graced with the nation’s richest resources. Catalan is the official language (though most everyone is bilingual), and local cuisine is lauded throughout Spain.
NORTHEAST SPAIN MAP Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Tokyo Map – Tokyo City Guide
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives