Skippy White’s Records Boston US Map & Phone & Address
538 Massachusetts Ave Cambridge; (617)491-3345
315 Centre St, Jamaica Plain;(617) 524-4500
This has long been Boston’s definitive store for all kinds of black music, from rap and urban pop to reggae, soul, R & B, and lots of gospel. Mr. White, in fact, spins The Gospel Train each week on WNRB radio. He knows his stuff.
These stores, the bigger of which is in JP, collectively boast one of the largest collections of vintage 45s in the Northeast with some 500,000 in stock dating all the way back to the 1940s.
Used LPs are the best bargains here, though many are well-worn.
Prices range from 990 to $9.99. New CDs are carried here at full price. Local artists, along with hard-to-find titles and out-of-print discs, are another specialty. Closed Sundays.
Skippy White’s Records Boston US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES