Tampa is one of the most visited cities in Florida. Tampa is known for its beaches, festivals and community spirit. However, there are some things you shouldn’t miss when visiting this city. Tampa Travel Guide For Tourists article has the top 10 must see attractions in Tampa. This post also includes a map of Tampa so you can easily plan your trip to this beautiful city!
There are so many things to do in Tampa that it can be hard to decide what to see and do first! Here are some of the most popular attractions in Tampa for tourists and residents alike:
1. The Tampa Museum of Art is a must-see if you are in town for any length of time. It has a wide variety of paintings, sculptures, and other art pieces on display. Admission is free for museum members, and children under 12 are free when accompanied by an adult.
2. Busch Gardens is another great attraction that is not to be missed if you’re visiting Tampa. This amusement park has rides like roller coasters and safari parks, as well as an animal exhibit. Admission is usually around $39 per person, but discounts are often available.
3. Ybor City is one of the oldest neighborhoods in Tampa and full of bars, restaurants, and nightlife. If you’re looking to experience the local culture, this is the place to be! There’s always something happening in Ybor City – make sure to check out their website for event listings!
Tampa, Florida: The Tampa Travel Guide For Tourists Photo Gallery
What are some of the best things about Tampa?
Some of the best things about Tampa include its subtropical climate, its vibrant nightlife, and its convenient location. The city is also home to a number of museums, including the Tampa Museum of Art and the Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Aquarium. In addition, Tampa is home to several parks, including Busch Gardens Tampa Bay and Raymond James Stadium.
What to do and see in Tampa?
Tampa is a great place to travel for tourists. There are so many things to do and see in Tampa that you will not be able to exhaust all the possibilities in just one visit. Here are some of the top tourist attractions in Tampa that you should consider visiting if you are ever in the area:
1) Busch Gardens – This amusement park is known for its plethora of rides, including roller coasters like ThunderHead and Wild Tiger. It also features animal exhibits, such as the Gorilla Habitat and a Safari.
2) The Florida Aquarium – This aquarium is home to more than 25,000 sea creatures from all over the world, and it is one of the largest in the United States. You can also explore the Rainforest exhibit or take a tour of the shark tank.
3) The Lowry Park Zoo – This zoo is home to more than 2,000 animals from around the world, including elephants, gorillas, tigers, and lions. You can also visit the Kids Kingdom or go on safari.
4) The Museum of Fine Arts – This museum has a wide range of works from various periods and countries, including paintings by Rembrandt and Michelangelo.
Where to stay in Tampa?
Tampa is a great place to stay when you’re in town for a vacation. There are plenty of hotels and inns to choose from, and most of them offer good deals.
If you’re looking for something a little more unique, you may want to consider staying at a bed and breakfast. These places can be quite charming, and some of them even have their own private beaches.
Whatever you decide to do while in Tampa, make sure to take advantage of the city’s many attractions. The aquarium is a must-see, as is the Florida Aquarium. There’s also the Tampa Bay Times Forum, which is home to several major sports teams, as well as the Museum of Fine Arts.
Fun Things to do and see in Tampa!
If you’re looking for a place to have fun, look no further than Tampa, Florida. This vibrant city has something for everyone, and visitors will never run out of things to do. Here are just a few of the fun things to do in Tampa:
-Visit the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex: This attraction is home to exhibits about the history of spaceflight, as well as exhibits about the space shuttle program. It’s also open to the public for tours.
-View art at the Tampa Museum of Art: This museum has a diverse collection of art from around the world, and it’s free to visit.
-Take a walk along Hillsborough Riverwalk: This pedestrian path stretches along the Hillsborough River and features plenty of places to stop and take in the sights and sounds of downtown Tampa.
-Check out some live music at one of Tampa’s many venues: From blues clubs to rock clubs, there’s sure to be something for everyone at a show in this vibrant city.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map Of Rouen: What You Need To Know About The City Traveling To France
- Santa Fe: The City That Never Sleeps
- A Tourist’s Guide To Roswell: What To Do, Where To Stay And Where To Eat
- Sa Pobla – A Travel Guide For Every Destination
- Sa Coma Travel Guide for Tourist, Map of Sa Coma