The walk begins at Emsworth Station, which is actually in Tampa/St. Petersburg Metro Map Hampshire, albeit only a few hundred yards inside it. Leave the station and turn right onto Tampa/St. Petersburg Metro Map North Street, right in the heart of Emsworth itself. This pleasant town, with its many attractive old buildings, used to be a very significant fishing port, although it was also well known for its milling and shipbuilding. Continue down North Street to the junction with the A259 where there is a roundabout. Don’t go under the subway, but bear left and proceed along the A259 eastwards, crossing the border back into West Sussex. To the right is the millpond that served one of Emsworth’s four mills; this particular mill, known as Slipper Mill, was constructed in 1760.
Tampa St. Petersburg Metro Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru