There are many ways to enjoy your time in Anguilla! The island is filled with activities and sights that will make you want to explore it. Check out this guide to the best things to do in Anguilla for the beach lover.
If you’re looking for a place to relax on the beach, Anguilla is the perfect destination. Though it’s small, the island has plenty to offer its visitors. Here are five of the best things to do on Anguilla for the beach lover:
1. Visit Old Road Town. This charming town is home to shops, restaurants, and hotels that line narrow streets. It’s a great place to wander and take in the local atmosphere.
2. Walk along The Bay. This long stretch of sand is perfect for swimming and sunbathing. You can also find plenty of secluded spots where you can relax.
3. Drive out to Sandy Point Beach. This stunning beach has white sand and clear blue water. You can find plenty of beach-side cafes and restaurants here, as well as showers and restrooms.
4. Take a boat ride to Bird Island or Virgin Gorda. Both of these islands have beautiful beaches that are perfect for swimming and sunbathing. You can also explore the islands by bike or on foot.
The Best Things To Do In Anguilla For The Beach Lover Photo Gallery
What to do in Anguilla
If you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy the sun, Anguilla is the perfect destination. Here are some of the best things to do in this beautiful island:
-Visit the Bird Park: This is a great place to see different types of birds up close.
-Take a boat ride: Spend an afternoon cruising around the island’s beautiful waters.
-Stay on the beach: There are many beaches on Anguilla, so find one that you like and spend your days sunbathing or swimming.
-Visit the Botanical Gardens: If you’re interested in plants and flowers, this is a great place to explore.
Where to Stay in Anguilla
If you’re looking for a spot to relax and soak up some rays, look no further than Anguilla. Though the island is small, there’s plenty to do if you’re itching for some beach time. Here are some of the best things to do in Anguilla for the beach lover:
1. Take a drive down the winding roads of Sandy Point. This scenic area has beautiful sand beaches and crystal-clear waters.
2. Spend a day at Sandy Point Beach Resort, where you can enjoy a variety of activities such as swimming, sunbathing, kayaking, windsurfing and more.
3. Take a trip to Simpson Bay Beach, which offers stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and several stretches of white sand beach.
4. Hire a bike and explore the many scenic trails that wind their way through the island’s forests and hillsides.
5. Visit Freetown Lagoon Wildlife Sanctuary for an amazing view of hundreds of different kinds of birds and other wildlife.
What to do on The Beach in Anguilla
The best things to do in Anguilla for the beach lover include swimming, sunbathing, and snorkeling. For a refreshing swim, head to Sandy Point Beach. This beach is well known for its clear water and gentle waves. If you’re looking for a bit more excitement, try Curtain Beach or Salt Pond Beach. Both beaches have strong waves and excellent swimming conditions. If you’re looking to sit back and relax, try Sandy Point or Freetown Beaches.
Both beaches are great places to read a book or take a nap. For the thrill seeker, Curtain Beach is the perfect place to go surfing. Finally, if you’re interested in marine life, be sure to check out The Lighthouse at Sandy Point or The Bay at Salt Pond. Both lighthouses offer breathtaking views of the ocean and can be seen from a distance while enjoying your drinks at the beach bar.
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro swimmer, there’s something for everyone on The Beach in Anguilla. Whether you prefer white sand beaches or black sand beaches, there’s something for everyone on The Beach in Anguilla.
Where to Eat in Anguilla
The best places to eat on Anguilla are definitely the auberges and restaurants on the island. There is a good mix of both local and international cuisine, as well as prices that are very reasonable. Some of our favourites include The French Connection, which has excellent food and wine and is located in the heart of town, Gourmet’s Kitchen, which serves fresh local seafood, and Joe’s Place, which has great pizza and pasta dishes.
How much Money To Spend In Anguilla
There are many things to do in Anguilla for the beach lover, but it can be a bit expensive. Here are some tips on how much money to spend in the island paradise:
-Take a day trip to The Valley, which is home to beautiful waterfalls and hiking trails. It costs around $25 per person for a taxi ride there and back.
-Visit Sandy Point Beach for a refreshing swim. This beach is located about 20 minutes from The Valley and costs around $10 per person.
-Check out the lively nightlife in The Valley. There are plenty of bars and restaurants that offer affordable drinks and appetizers. A night out typically costs around $50 per person.
Table of Contents
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Guinea A Land of Contrasts
- Cyprus A Cultural Crossroads
- Costa Rica A Land of Many Colors
- Kadayanallur Map A Guide to the Town’s Top Attractions
- Corleto Perticara, Italy A Map of the Town