Gone are the days when you needed to take a map to visit your holiday destination as all of your vacation’s activities could be found on a single piece of paper. Nowadays, you would likely have an app or website on your phone which is loaded with maps and information about everything you’ll need to know during your trip. As technology advances, so do the ways in which people can find their travel destinations – Santa Pola no longer has to rely on paper instructions!
Map of Santa Pola
Santa Pola is a coastal town in the province of Alicante, southern Spain. The municipality has an area of 10.1 square kilometres and a population of 38,471 in 2004. Santa Pola is located on the Costa Blanca and its main industries are tourism and fishing.
Here’s a list of the best things to do in Santa Pola:
-Visit the picturesque old town with its narrow streets, Moorish architecture and colourful tiles on the roofs
-Take a stroll along the pretty harbourfront or kayak in the clear waters of the Mediterranean
-Visit one of the many gardens or enjoy a picnic lunch by the sea
-Enjoy a barbecue by the beach or visit one of the many vineyards in the area
The Best Things To Do In Santa Pola! Photo Gallery
Santa Pola Travel Guide
Santa Pola is a great place to spend a few days if you are looking for some sun, relaxation, and some great activities. Here are the best things to do in Santa Pola:
-Visit the beautiful beaches of the Costa Blanca: Cala Ratjada, Cala Morroig, and Caleta de la Palma. These beaches are perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and simply enjoying the view.
-Take a walk on the promenade along the coast. This is a great way to get some exercise and take in the views.
-Visit one of the many restaurants that line Calle Prieto. Here you can find everything from traditional Spanish food to international cuisine.
-Check out one of the many souvenir shops that line Calle Prieto. You can find everything from T-shirts to jewelry to religious icons.
Tips for travel in Santa Pola
There’s plenty to do in Santa Pola, whether you’re looking for a relaxed day by the sea or a more adrenalin-filled adventure. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Take a walk on the beach: The golden sand, clear waters and tranquil setting are perfect for taking a peaceful stroll. If you’re feeling more active, there are plenty of nearby beaches where you can go swimming or surfing.
2. Catch a concert at the amphitheater: If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush, catch a concert at the amphitheater. Acts like Hozier and Ed Sheeran have played here in the past, so there’s sure to be something for everyone.
3. Explore the town: Head down to the old town and take in all of the charming architecture. There are also several shops and restaurants available if you need a break from the sun.
4. Dive into the pool: If you’re looking for some water fun, head over to one of the pools on the beachfront. You can rent floats or tubes and enjoy some refreshing pool time with your friends.
Things to do in Santa Pola
Traveling to Santa Pola can be a lot of fun, especially if you’re looking for some activities that will make you feel like you’re really gettingaway from it all. Here are some of the best things to do in Santa Pola:
-Visit the beautiful beaches that line the Costa del Sol. This is a great way to spend a day if you’re looking for some relaxation and some incredible views.
-Take a walk around the old part of town and see all of the charming architecture.
-Marvel at the local produce at one of the local markets. You’ll be able to find everything from fruits and vegetables to cheeses and meats.
-Check out some of the local art galleries or museums. There’s bound to be something interesting on display that you won’t be able to resist.
Where to Stay and Eat
If you’re looking for a place to stay while in Santa Pola, consider checking out the Santa Pola Inn. This hotel has a wide range of rooms and suites to choose from, as well as a variety of restaurants and bars on site. If you’re looking for something more intimate, the Hotel Marina may be a better option for you. This hotel has only 12 rooms, but they all have balconies overlooking the sea.
When it comes to food, there are plenty of options in Santa Pola. For starters, try La Casa de Lola for some delicious fish dishes or El Jardin de los Asados for some delicious grilled meat. If you’re looking for something more substantial, stop by La Aurora steakhouse for some top-notch steaks. Or if you’re in the mood for something sweet, head to the local bakery and get yourself a treat!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map Of Rouen: What You Need To Know About The City Traveling To France
- Santa Fe: The City That Never Sleeps
- A Tourist’s Guide To Roswell: What To Do, Where To Stay And Where To Eat
- Sa Pobla – A Travel Guide For Every Destination
- Sa Coma Travel Guide for Tourist, Map of Sa Coma