The Children’s Museum US Map & Phone & Address
300 Congress St, Boston; (617)426-6500
The granddaddy of the kiddie museums! The very notion of interactive, please touch exhibits originated here, and similar institutions have copied its success all around the globe. The secret: Educate children through exciting playtime environments.
Alas, such fun comes at a price. Currently, admission is $7 for adults, $6 for children ages 2-15 and senior citizens, and $2 for children under two (children under one year can slip in free). But don’t despair! On Friday nights from 5 to 9 P.M. admission is reduced to just $ 1 for everyone. Pick up the kids after work and you can all enjoy Science Playground, Dress-Up Shop, and the ever-popu-lar Bubbles exhibit. Plus all kinds of concerts and special activities. The Children’s Museum is open Tuesdays through Sundays from 10 A.M. to 5 P.M. Fridays until 9 P.M. During the summer and most holidays, they add Mondays to the schedule.
The Children’s Museum US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES