The Davis Museum and Cultural Center US Map & Phone & Address
106 Central St. Wellesley; (617) 283-2051
This state-of-the-art museum (no pun intended) opened in the fall of 1993 but Wellesley had long been amassing a magnificent art collection of more than 5,000 objects. Highlights include paintings by Monet and Cezanne; drawings by Degas and Matisse; prints by Rembrandt, African sculpture, and pre-Columbian pottery.
What’s more, the Davis offers an impressive array of activities. These include video presentations, musical performances, lectures, gallery walks, architectural tours, and open classes. The museum and all its programs are free and open to the public. Hours are Tuesdays through Saturdays from 11 a.m. to 5 PM. (Wednesdays and Thursdays til 8), and Sundays from 1-5 PM.
The Davis Museum and Cultural Center US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide