After a 2006 bomb plot discovery, confusion clouded carry-on. Now, all liquid, gel or aerosol items must be in containers no larger than 100ml and fit into a one litre clear, closed and resealable plastic bag, about 20cm x 20 cm. I’ve dubbed this the security baggie and it must pass though the screening machine separately from your other carry-on luggage. (Note: the USA allows 3 oz. which is less than the 100 ml the rest of the world accepts.)
I use a medium-sized zippered bag; the freezer style is more durable. It’s easy to fit all your sundries once you know that only liquid, gel or aerosol items are considered restricted and need to be placed in the security baggie. This includes roll-on or aerosol deodorant, toothpaste, shave cream and mascara.
TOILETRY CASE PACKING FOR TRAVEL Photo Gallery
Toothbrushes, stick deodorant, disposable razors and tweezers can remain in your regular travel kit, as can powdered blushes, eye shadow and lipstick. Buy travel-sized products and make substitutions, like stick deodorant for roll-on to reduce the quantities of liquid.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Nevers – How To Tour A City With Purpose
- More Things To Do In Moutier, Switzerland
- Map of Mountain View – Mountain View Travel Guide – The Cultural Capital of Silicon Valley
- The Best Places To Travel In Maryland For A Day Trip – Maryland Map
- Moscow Travel Guide for Tourist: Map of Moscow