Audio Replay US Map & Phone & Address
8 Bow St, Cambridge; (617) 492-4604
This tiny shop near Harvard Square does expert stereo and VCR repair and has a full range of components that have been restored to perfect working order. You can always check the board out front (it may be easier than squeezing into the shop), with listings of the many pieces currently for sale.
You’ll find all the biggies here: Pioneer, Sony, Toshiba, Technics, Sharp, and more. Mine found a JVC dual cassette deck with auto-reverse for $75; a pair of JBL three-way tower speakers for $180; a Yamaha preamp with equalizer for $225; and several CD players for around $80. Lots of turntables, too. All items carry a manufacturer’s warranty. Open weekdays from 10 am. to 6 p.m. Saturdays 10-4.
Audio Replay US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES