BANFF PLAY BANFF NATIONAL PARK This 2,564-square-mile park is a winter wonderland: Go ice skating in Spray Meadows; ride in a horse-drawn carriage alongside the Bow River; or rent snowmobiles for a white-knuckle tour through powdery Rocky Mountain trails.
EAT THE BISON RESTAURANT & TERRACE This rustically elegant restaurant features all things bison (bison carpaccio, braised-bison short ribs, bison burgers), as well as a regionally sourced menu of Canadian cuisine. Fun fact: Bison is leaner than beef, chicken or fish.
STAY FAIRMONT BANFF SPRINGS Set within Banf National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the castle in the Rockies extends unending views of the Bow River and the surrounding mountains.
STEAL A KISS PRIVATE TOUR WITH ALPINE HELICOPTER Opt for a 12-minute Three Sisters Peaks fl ight, which hovers over the Spray Lakes, or splurge on a onehour tour to Marvel Pass.
Banff Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES