ARUBA WHERE A WATER’SEDGE WEDDING AWAITS This welcoming southern Caribbean nation is certain to put a smile on your guests’ faces. With the Only You package at the 556-room Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino, boats transport your group to 40-acre Renaissance Island for the ceremony and a cocktail party.
Follow it with a reception back at the hotel. The Only You package starts at $3,595 (plus $71 per person for up to 10 more guests); a three-course plated dinner with a three-hour open bar begins at $79 per person. Rooms from $139. For a more casual approach, say I do on Surfside Beach (a local planner can make all the arrangements, including offi cial civil vows at City Hall).
Then stroll over to Pinchos Grill & Bar, an open-air restaurant suspended over the water. A two-hour sit-down dinner and premium open bar for up to 60 people starts at $95 per person.
The Best Aruba Luxury Resort Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Reviews: Fairmont Pacific Rim – Map of Vancouver – Where to Stay in Vancouver
- Review Armani Hotel Dubai Burj Khalifa
- Anantara Uluwatu Bali Resort Review: Where to Stay in Bali
- Abaton Island Resort & Spa Crete, Greece
- The Air Khaoyai Resort Tayland