12 HemenwaySt, Boston, MA 02115; (617) 536-9455
Boston’s only American Youth Hostel branch combines a convenient downtown location with those great hostel-ing prices; members stay for $16 a night (plus a $2 fee to rent a pillow and linens). Non-members will pay $19, although they’re out of luck in the summer months, when the place is too busy to accept them. The hostel sleeps 200, with three to five beds in each room. Sling your pack onto a bunk and make use of two kitchens, a lounge with a color TV, and the companionship of fellow adventurers from the world over.
A former hotel just a short distance from the Hynes Convention Center/ICT station on the Green Line, the hostel even organizes regular trips to baseball games, Quincy Market, and Harvard Square. Call the office for more information at (617) 536-1027.
American Youth Hostel memberships cost $25 a year, always worth it if you want to do a lot of traveling on the cheap. Call (617) 731-6692 for general membership information.
Boston International Youth Hostel US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES