BUCKHORN STATE PARK MAP WISCONSIN
3,200 acres. Situated in the south-central part of the state, at the intersection of the Wisconsin and Yellow Rivers, this park includes a number of islands and some sandy beaches.
Activities: Hiking and backpacking are possible on about five miles of trails. Some of the trails are suitable for cross-country skiing in winter. Canoeing is available on the rivers, as is fishing. Hunting is permitted in season.
Camping Regulations: Nine backpack campsites are located along the rivers, and accessible on foot or by canoe. A fee is charged for camping each night. Reservations are available in person or by mail, and are recommended for summer weekends. Campfires are allowed in fire rings.
For Further Information: Buckhorn State Park, West 8450 Buckhorn Park Avenue, Necedah, WI 54646; (608)565-2789.
BUCKHORN STATE PARK MAP WISCONSIN Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES