The China holiday cingjing herbalist was quite happy for me to investigate his potions and tell me their uses. Dried snake is for chest pains, though for a cough remedy he recommends dried lizards mixed with some green pellets.
Powdered armadillo is given for relief of morning sickness, while for a stomach complaint he would supply elkhom. He had racks of snake-skins, pungent smelling roots (snake venom antidote), tortoiseshell*. sea porcupines, and bats pinned up with their wings outstretched.
China holiday cingjing Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Top 10 Islands You Can Buy
- Top 10 Underrated Asian Cities 2023
- Top 10 Reasons Upsizing Will Be a Huge Travel Trend
- Top 10 Scuba Diving Destinations
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World