Danforth Museum of Art US Map & Phone & Address
123 Union Ave. Framingham; (508) 620-0050
Since opening its doors some twenty years ago, the five exhibition galleries of the Danforth have showcased a permanent collection of contemporary works, along with rotating exhibits on loan from artists, collectors, and other museums. A unique children’s gallery features plenty of hands-on activities to open youngsters’ eyes to the arts.
Danforth presents special events and programs including art film series, concerts, trips to other art museums, workshops, and lectures. School and community groups can request . guided, interpretive tours led by trained docents. For all this, admission is only $3, and $2 for senior citizens and students; children under twelve are free. Open Wednesdays through Sundays noon to 5 P.M.
Danforth Museum of Art US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide