Disc Diggers Boston US Map & Phone & Address
401 Highland Ave. Somerville; (617) 776-7560
This big shop in Davis Square has a fine selection of pop music, jazz, and sounds from all over the world reggae, soca, soukous, and other happening rhythms. In fact, they claim to have the largest selection in New England; but you won’t find any records here. Yes, vinyl die-hards, they’ve made that dreaded move. Ah well.. .
The selection and prices are terrific, though. Used CDs are about $7.99 on average, with some new ones mixed in at only $9.99. They also have lots of those cute little CD singles for a buck or so. Most cassettes come in around $3.99, with many at lower prices.
Dig in Mondays through Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sundays from 12 noon to 7 P.M.
Disc Diggers Boston US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide