83 Harrison Ave. Boston; (617) 426-9410
Dong Khanh is a popular spot for lunch, as evidenced by the throngs of people enjoying heaping bowls of pho. For the uninitiated, that’s any kind of hearty Vietnamese noodle soup. If you’re thinking Soup?
That’s not very filling, think again. These soups are hard to finish, stocked with things like beef, chicken, vegetables, and lots of noodles. All of these vast stews are priced under $5, and they really are meals in themselves. The menu also includes rice, vermicelli, and fried noodle dishes. Just about all of these fall in the $4 to $7 range. Chow down! Open from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 P.M. Mondays through Fridays, 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. on weekends.
Dong Khanh Restaurant US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES