238 Harvard St. Brookline; (617) 731-3322
Just below Coolidge Comer, the Imperial looks like just another pizza and sub shop. However, in addition to great Italian pizza (crispy thin-crust and Sicilian), calzones, and sandwiches, they serve up hot plates of wonderful, fresh pasta for only a few bucks.
It’s simply the basics here: spaghetti, ziti, ravioli, and manicotti, smothered in marinara sauce, and also lasagna. You get a huge, filling plate along with great-smelling, warm Italian bread. The pasta dishes all start at $3.25, whether you order spaghetti, ziti, or cheese-filled ravioli. Add sausage for 500 more; or a pair of meatballs the size of tennis balls for a dollar. The manicotti plate is $4, and lasagna tops the menu at $4.50 for a heaping slab.
Nightly specials, from 5 P.M. until midnight, offer more delicious bargains. It’s really a bit of the North End in Brookline.
Imperial Restaurant US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide