A SLICE OF ROCK’N’ROLL
‘We chose a rock’n’roll theme because the ’50s is my favourite era. Our colour scheme was pinkmixed with leopard-print details for a strong retro look – Dave and I frst met at Glastonbury when I was struggling to put up a leopard-print tent! We wanted the day to have a glamorous Las Vegas feel but with English quirks.
Las Vegas Weddings Photo Gallery
Instead of a three-course, sit-down dinner, each table had a picnic served in a personalised apple crate.
My mother and aunt madea record-player-shaped cake and we used vintage vinyl records as place mats. We also borrowed my uncle’s car, a 1948 Chrysler New Yorker. We later had a second wedding at the Las Vegas Little White Chapel with an Elvis impersonator, of course!’
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of New York City – New York City Guide And Statistics
- Map of San Francisco – San Francisco Map Free
- Coolest Countries in the World to Visit
- The 10 Best American National Parks to Visit
- Where is New York, Usa? – New York, Usa Map – New York, Usa Map Download Free