483 East Broadway, South Boston; (617)268-7006 Irish chic arrives in Southie! Loaf & Ladle is a bright, airy sandwich shop that would look just as fitting in Cambridge. Sit at the counter, or at the natural wood tables, and have a traditional Irish breakfast of two eggs,
Irish sausage, bacon, black and white pudding, home fries, and grilled tomato along with Irish whole wheat bread and tea or coffee all for $6.25.
For lunch, turkey, tuna, cheeseburger, or ham and cheese clubs are each $3.95, served with French fries. All soups and chowders are homemade, such as a brimming bowl of beef stew for $3.50. There are always several daily lunch specials, though, such as barbecued steak tips for $5.95 or chicken curry, served over rice, for $4.95. They’re hot and delicious. Any order can be made for take-out, too. Dinner is not served; they close at 4 PM. every day.
Loaf & Ladle US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide