The gloomy basement may have a speakeasy past.
Our attention was diverted as the manager began talking about the reports of apparitions seen and heard in this region of the basement. Several employees refused to come down here by themselves.
With that, the tour was over. Before returning to the main floor, the manager paused for a moment to show us an old bar top leaning against the stairway. One of the stories associated with the hotel is that it served as a speakeasy during prohibition. The bar top was supposedly the one used during those days. It wasn’t much to look at, but what it represented was interesting.
Beijing Subway Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE