Looking for a detailed map of a city you’re planning to visit? With this web page, you can view and zoom in on the map of Anaheim, CA. Viewing the map of Anaheim allows you to see where key attractions are located and get directions easily.
Map of Anaheim
Anaheim is a city in Orange County, California. It is located in the heart of Southern California, about 60 miles south of Los Angeles and about 25 miles north of Santa Ana. Anaheim is known for its annual events, including the Disneyland Resort and the Honda Classic golf tournament. It also has a wide variety of shops and restaurants. Anaheim is a great place to stay if you are looking for a vacation with plenty to do as well as relax and enjoy the warm weather.
Map Of Anaheim Travel Guide Photo Gallery
Where to stay in Anaheim
There are many hotels in Anaheim to choose from, so finding the perfect one for your stay won’t be a problem. However, if you’re looking for a place to stay outside of the city center, you’ll want to consider one of the many Anaheim vacation rentals on offer.
One of the most popular Anaheim vacation rentals is the Disney Vacation Club Villas at Buena Vista Street and John Wayne Parkway. This villa complex has nearly 350 vacation rental units, each with a private pool and spa. Other notable Anaheim vacation rentals include the Newport Beach Resort at Harbor Boulevard and Katella Avenue, which has more than 300 units, as well as the newly opened Orange County Fairplex Resort at State College Boulevard and Foothill Boulevard. There are also many properties within walking distance of both Disneyland Resort and Disney California Adventure Park.
If you’re looking for a little more space, check out some of the larger Anaheim vacation rental properties like Villa del Rey at 17503 Los Alamitos Blvd., which has more than 800 units, or The Retreat at Anaheim Hills at 7900 W. Katella Ave.
Where to eat in Anaheim
Anaheim is home to some of the best restaurants in Southern California, and there’s a lot to choose from. The following are six of our favorites.
1. Jojo’s Pizza – This pizza place is family-owned and has been in business since 1978. The pizza is thick and cheesy, and the toppings are abundant. Plus, they have great salads, calzones, and pastas too.
2. The Orange County Register – This restaurant is known for its panini sandwiches. The registers are always busy because the sandwiches are big and filling. They also make a mean black & blue burger.
3. Roy’s Restaurant – This restaurant specializes in seafood and features an extensive wine list. It can get quite crowded, but the atmosphere is pleasant and the food is good.
4. Pita Pit – This casual restaurant is perfect for lunch or dinner; it has a variety of Mediterranean foods to choose from, including gyros, falafel, hummus, baklava, shawarma, and more. Plus, Pita Pit offers free refills on all drinks!
Map of Anaheim
Anaheim, California is a city that thrives on the entertainment industry. From movie theaters to theme parks, it’s easy to see why this city is so popular. Here’s a map of the city that will help you get around and find all the attractions.
Table of Contents
Maybe You Like Them Too
- A Tour of Russia Through Its Maps
- Germany A Tour of the Länder
- China Map A Visual Journey Through the Land of the Dragon
- A Land of Many Islands
- A Tour of Georgia Through Its Maps