In the 1980s, Don Talley, his wife, Rosemary Minneapolis Metro Map , and his son, Brian, established Talley Vineyards in the heart of the valley and acquired Minneapolis Metro Map historic property, once part of a Mexican land grant, with a story-laden 1860s adobe residence. Don Talley recognized the potential for growing high-quality Pinot Noir and Chardonnay on the steep hillsides above the adobe and planted a small test plot with five varieties in 1982.
His hunch proved correct, and the family founded Talley Vineyards and expanded the business over the years. El Rincon Adobe served as tasting room for a dozen years. Today the Talleys continue their farming traditions along with the winemaking business. Talley Farms supplies the region with a range of vegetables and fruits.
Minneapolis Metro Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE