Musee Morinville Museum
Location: 10050-101 Street, Morinville.
Info: Open 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., Wednesday to Saturday. Admission is free or by donation. 780-801-3290.
Renovated in 2009, the Musee Morinville Museum fills more than 483 square metres of the Notre Dame Convent. Visit the museum to discover Morinville’s rich French and German culture. Local history is portrayed through rotating bilingual exhibits that reveal the pioneer life of the community’s founding families. The museum’s art gallery contains purchasable works by local artists.
Musee Morinville Museum Photo Gallery
m (70 sq. ft) of grate surface and 197.88 sq. m (2,130 sq. ft) of heating surface. The cylinders measured 76.2 cm and 132.08 cm with a 91.44-cm stroke (30 in. and 52 in.
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES