What to Buy in New York
Records and books. Choose from a vast selection of the latest releases in classical, rock, folk, jazz and pop music at discount prices (Korvette’s, Alexander’s and Sam Goody’s). You may not listen to the record but are allowed to return it if there is a defect. Bestselling books can be found at somewhat reduced prices, but
the real bargains are in items that have been on the shelves for a few years art books and publications on specialized or off-beat subjects. If you’re interested in old or rare books, concentrate on the shops on Fourth Avenue south of 14th Street. Barnes and Noble (Fifth Avenue and 18th Street), one of the world’s largest bookshops.
Eye-catching window display fails to distract reflected crowd from fascination of Fifth A venue parade.
New York map train station Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- The Best Cities To Visit in The World
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru