Copley Plaza Hotel, Copley Square, Boston; (617) 267-5300
At this famous downtown hotel, you can show good taste for the price of a nice jacket and a few drinks. Well, those may set you back some, but there is no cover charge to hear Arthur Phillips tickle the ivories, Wednesday through Saturday nights.
Regattabar Water Music
Charles Hotel, One Bennett St. Cambridge; (617) 876-7777
The Regattabar? In the nouveau-ritz Charles Hotel? Thai can’t be cheap! Well, no, but you can find a bargain here in Water Music’s packed schedule of jazz greats from the national circuit. Players such as McCoy Tyner, Art Blakey, John Scofield, and Pat Metheny have all dazzled in this elegant room. Tickets are anywhere from $8 to $20 per set, with two sets each night; but, on Thursday nights you can usually hear two sets for the price of one. Tuesday and Wednesday evenings feature the same deal, but for local artists, so tix tend to stay in the $8-$ 10 range. Music starts around 8 pm.
Plaza Bar US Map & Phone & Address Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES