SHENZHEN LONGGANG PUBLIC GOLF COURSE
This course was the brainchild of a former official of the Shenzhen Government to bring golf to the masses. It was designed by Australian design firm LCW Golf Design as an 18-hole, 72 par course. It is situated on rolling hills in the Longgang District. Not easy to get to but worth the trip. The objective of the founders of the course was to keep green fees at 20 to 30% of commercial golf courses.
The course is set amongst the facilities of the Longgang Sports complex, part of the facilities for the 2011 Universiade world student games.
Address Next to the International Velodrome, He Keng, Henggang Town, Longgang District
Phone: 0755 2893 7188
SHENZHEN AIRLINES ROUTE MAP Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide