SHENZHEN KINGGLORY PLAZA
People argue about this but our recollection is that this is the first international style mall in Shenzhen. One metro stop away from Luohu and the Hong Kong border, Kingglory Plaza has 7-storeys of retail food and fashion with lots of international brands. Some of the Chinese restaurants on the seventh floor are highly recommended by our gourmet friends. Made in Kitchenlevel 7 owned by the same group that owns the upscale Prince Kitchen, come highly recommended. For coffeeshop style eats, the Hong Kong-based Double Star Cafe is here, as is Starbucks, Coffee Beanery and the ice-cream specialist Cold Stone Creamery.
On special occasions musical concerts are held here and Kingglory’s Christmas lights are famous.
Address: Corner of Renmin Sth and Jiabin Rds Luohu
Open: 10 am to 10 pm Metro: Guo Mao exit A
Buses: 1, 2, 11, 12, 17, 82, 102, 204, 205, 211, 220, 229, 307, 337
SHENZHEN GOOGLE MAP ENGLISH Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide