XILI GOLF CLUB SHENZHEN
This is an 18-hole private club. You don’t just rock up and expect to be greeted as a long lost friend. You have to be invited. But it’s worth getting somebody in the know to invite you.
Singapore’s Kwok family of ShangriLa hotels fame originally built the club. It is set deep in the folds of the hills behind the Xili lake recreational area and is just delightful. It’s an early comer in the Shenzhen golf world and has always had a particular appeal to Hong Kong golfers. Two 18-hole courses in hilly terrain provide challenges for serious golfers.
ShangriLa, a Kwok company, manage the golf club house in the excellent way that you’d expect from that group. The clubhouse is Southern Californian in style. There are several restaurants and the sort of entertainments that Chinese golfers expect after the game.
China Golf Magazine named it the Best Golf Club of 1997.
Address Tanglang Village Xili, Nanshan
SHENZHEN ROUTE MAP Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES