The 75 meter high clerical tower of Sao Pedro dos Clerigos, the landmark of Porto; the Old Town, whose comparison with that of Lisbon cannot be avoided; the Romanesque Gothic Cathedral (12th/13th and 17/18th centuries); the Bishops Palace; the Stock Exchange; and the Douro bridges.
One of the first was in the antiques shop. It was a man dressed in a turn-of-the-century gray suit with a mustache, top hat and cane. He appeared so real that Mari thought he was a customer and asked if she could help him. As she approached, he disappeared.
Yet another was seen on the main floor. Mari described it as the image of a man without a head, hurling himself about as though on fire.
Sights and Attractions in Porto Portugal Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- RAFFLES DUBAI DUBAI HAS LONG BEEN THE DESTINATION FOR SUN-DRENCHED OPULENCE
- Adventure awaits in Park City Utah
- Maldives Luxury Resort | Huvafen Fushi Maldives
- Must-Haves for the Maldives: The Ultimate Packing Guide
- WITH LUXURIOUS SANDALS ALL-INCLUSIVE CARIBBEAN ESCAPES