On this two hour walking tour of Granville Island’s vibrant Public Market your taste buds get to do the exploring. Granville Market is jam packed with stores bursting with colorful produce, bakers, cheese makers, specialty butchers, and more.
Small-Group Granville Island Market Tour Photo Gallery
Six year old cheddar cheese. So the first cheese was aged for six months, this one is aged for a whole six years by a village cheese company, help yourself here.
In this tour, the emphasis is on the eating. In a small group taste regional foods from fine cheeses and meats, to local coffee, and fresh baked goods.
As you sample an array of fine foods and meet local artisans, you’ll be introduced to Vancouver’s eclectic food culture. Sour dough cheddar bacon grilled cheese.
Get a dose of culinary education from the vendors and get insider tips on the areas best eateries from your expert guide. This Granville Market walking tour is sure to leave you hungry for more. Buon appetito!
Maybe You Like Them Too
- World’s 10 Best Places To Visit
- Ngerulmud Travel Guide: Your Guide To The Best Of Dundee
- Guide to Mexico: The Ultimate Map Of Mexico, A Complete Travel Guide
- A Complete Guide To The Best And Worst Ways to Travel Peru
- Chula Vista Map Free Download – Map of Chula Vista