Soon you get a super view of Hartfield Church to your Spain Metro Map right. Watch carefully for a stile also on your right – this again just under a mile Spain Metro Map from the showjumping field – bearing the High Weald Landscape Trail waymark. Go over the stile and proceed, very shortly turning right at a further stile to emerge by the church. Turn left onto the road here and you will shortly be back on Hartfield village street.
Here you can blow all the money saved by the absence of refreshments en route with a meal in one of the eateries along the village street, still have change for a jar of Winnie-the-Pooh honey, and then head home on the bus wearily trying to remember the second line of Cottleston Pie. Chapter Five Best Heritage Walk ACCESS BY CAR: Battle is reachable from the A22 at Hailsham via the A271 or from the A21 main London road just south of Robertsbridge via the A2100.
Spain Metro Map Photo Gallery
Maybe You Like Them Too
- Mandapa A Ritz-Carlton Reserve Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
- Map of Barbados – Holiday in Barbados
- Reviews: Zannier Hotels Phum Baitang – Map of Cambodia – Where to Stay in Cambodia
- The Datai, Langkawi MALAYSIA
- Honeymoon at Domaine des Etangs FRANCE